Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birchbox Limited Edition "Everyday Girl" Box

image



Birchbox most have realized their error and sent out my Everyday Girl box (which is what my original order was suppose to be).
This box was curated by the owners of the Everyday Girl website which caters to empowering and inspiring the real everyday woman. Let's take a look at the contents chosen.....

The Card


image


Of course there's a little card inside that gives a brief description of each item along with the cost of the full sized product.

They're Real! Push-Liner (Full Size: $24)


image


This is the same tiny sample that was in the first box sent earlier this month. The reviews about this liner has been mostly positive and I can't wait to try it. However, I just have way too many eyeliners to use at the moment and I don't want to have a lot of opened eyeliners sitting around. I do plan on giving this a try soon. After all, I've been dying to create the perfect cat eye!

Not Soap, Radio for bath or shower (Full Size: $16)


image



This second item was also featured in my "error" box. I do love the scent of lemons and although it's a bit on the runny side, I do plan on trying this out soon.

Acure Brightening Facial Scrub (Full Size: $14.99)


image


Nice! I was so excited to receive this product! After participating in Acure's Party With A Purpose offer (Where they sent FIVE full sized products for you to try and pass along info to your friends and family), I have fallen IN LOVE with their products! This facial scrub wasn't part of the package I received but now that I have it, I will definitely try it in the morning! If this product is anything like their facial serum and day cream that I already have, I'm already sold on this!

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect (Full Size: $32)


image


One whiff of this and I instantly put this on my "Hell No" list. The scent is pretty strong and it's off putting. Besides, I'm partial to my Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Creme and I am very picky about what goes in my hair. I'll probably trade this.

Harvey Prince Hello Spritz (Full Size: $26)


image


Everyone seems to be in love with this spritz. It does have a light summery "I want to walk in the park and sing with the birds and chipmunks without a care in the world" scent to it. Too bad summer is almost over! Would I purchase the full size product? Only if it was on sale for 75% off. Until then, I'll rock this sample during the "dog days of summer" (Never knew what that meant but it sounded good to add).

Well that pretty much sums of the  Everyday Girl Limited Edition Box. Was it worth the $10? Yes, it was! Not as great as the "error box" box sent, but still a good box!  Will I continue to stay subscribed to Birchbox remains to be seen. Eh, maybe for the month of September since it is my bday month, but who knows!

If you're interested in trying for yourself, click on my link below:
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/g64kk

No comments:

Post a Comment