Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CushionCare Memory Foam Seat

image





Retail value: $48.99 (Black Friday sale price)

About three weeks ago, I slid down 13 steps leading from my bedroom and landed HARD on my butt on the landing. Man, words cant express the excruciating pain I was in! To top it off, I have a job where I am required to sit for long periods of time! There was no pillow, blanket, cushion in my home that could help soften the blow and pain I felt when sitting and getting up! I dreaded the simple task of sitting in a chair or getting in my car. 

When the opportunity to review this product for in exchange for a honest review, I jumped at the chance! I submitted my petition for this cushion and prayed that I would be accepted and I was!

The cushion came packaged securely and wrapped in plastic with a nice welcome card. The seat itself is nice and firm and the cut out provided much needed relief from the pain of my tailbone due to the constant pressure of the seat of my chair. It allowed my injury to heal without constant pressure on the bruising.

I am no longer in pain, yet I still use this cushion to this day. It is still firm and it actually helps my posture as well. I'm glad I didn't settle for one of those standard donut pillows as suggested. This seat is a godsend! 

You can view and order CushionCare from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00I9753UI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment