Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Instanatural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


image

Retail value: $25.94 (16oz jar)
I ashamed at the age of 38, I am now starting to think about facial skincare. All of my life I've had a babyface and looked much younger in appearance and I think I want to continue to do so!

From serums, creams, moisturizers, etc. I have taken a nosedive into preserving my youthful appearance for as long as I can. I have yet to to try any facial mask, so when given the opportunity to try Instanatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask, I had to jump at the chance since I am a huge fan of their products.
image

The jar is huge and the amount of product for the price is reasonable ( and I am a cheapskate). With weekly use, I can easily see this product lasting at least six months if not longer. The consistency of mask is nice and thick and it only required one scoop for me to spread the desired thin layer onto my face (avoiding the eye and lip area) as instructed.
image

Once applied and as it began to dry, the tightening effect that took place was nothing short of amazing! It pulled so tightly on my skin, I could barely move my lips and I loved it! I let it sit for 15 minutes, then reluctantly rinsed the mask of with warm water, following up with the other products I use in my skincare routine. Here is the result after ONE USE...
image

No filter! I loved this mask so much that after much nagging and convincing, my boyfriend gave it a try and he also fell in love with it! He also had the audacity to suggest that I give him weekly facials now. Ummm, not with my mask, I won't!
Seriously, this mask even trumps a well known and much pricier mud mask that I tried just a week prior to receiving this product! Instanatural wins again in the skincare department!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment