Sunday, September 7, 2014

BeeSili Ice Pop Mold Maker Review



image



I was given the opportunity to try these wonderful product for a honest review and I am glad that I am able to provide a great review!

In my household, freeze pops and Popsicles reign supreme with my 6 year old son, Semari. In fact, whenever I take him to the grocery store, he is always begging for a box of freeze pops or yogurt pops. With BeeSili, I not only reduce the costs but I can ensure that my son has healthier choices besides the sugar laden and other "not so wise" ingredients found in store bought freezepops.

BeeSili's Mold Makers are BPA free and made from non toxic silicone. It is also FDA approve! You receive a set of 6 brilliantly colored mold makers that are very easy to clean.
 
After pouring my son's favorite juice into the molds, I placed them in the freezer and waited about 3 hours for them to completely freeze up. I thought removing the tops from the molds would be a chore, but fortunately and surprisingly, the tops came off with ease! It was easy for my son to squeeze the mold maker to get the very last bit of frozen juice with no effort on his part. After the initial testing, the following days, I went to town!


image



I made frozen smoothie pops, green tea pops, pudding pops, lemon water pops, etc. I am enjoying BeeSili's Popsicle Molds along with my son. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to not only save a few bucks but also wants to ensure the healthiest frozen treats for themselves and their family!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment