Sunday, September 7, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review




image



Before I discovered InstaNatural's Deep Cleansing Facial Oil, I was using a certain name brand makeup remover wipes that was overly scented and harsh on my skin. When I wasn't using that, I would resort to using petroleum jelly to remove my makeup. Although more effective than the wipes, it left my eye area feeling greasy and it was hard to remove that greasy residue. Eeek!

I was given a chance to try Deep Cleansing Facial Oil and I must say, that this product knocked it out of the ballpark! At first, I was hesitant about using an oil based product on my face, but when I read the all natural ingredients, I just had to push for a chance to try this out!

The oil is surprisingly not heavy at all. It's so light that I couldn't even take a great photo of it to post!  It has a nice scent to it. OMG, this product is so effective at removing my eye makeup! It even removes the They're Real Push Up Eyeliner that I've read so many complaints about in regards to how hard it is to remove! This oil removed with two swipes of a cotton pad!

InstaNatural's Deep Cleansing Facial Oil leaves my skin feeling baby soft with no residual buildup after rinsing. I would most definitely recommend using this product as an effective makeup remover. I love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment