Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review




image



I must admit that I have not done anything too much in regards to my facial skincare. I am fortunate to have a babyface and have managed to pass for someone 10 years younger, so taking of my skin wasn't a priority outside of just washing my face.

Now that I am 38 years of age, I am beginning to understand the importance of great skincare and I would like to maintain my youthful skin and face! I just didn't know where to start.

Fortunately, I was given a chance to use and review BellaFab's Hyaluronic Acid Serum and I'm so glad that I jumped at this opportunity!

The serum is super light weight and there aren't any harsh ingredients or chemicals used in this product. There's no oily or film like residue after applying and it leaves my face feeling super soft!


image




I have noticed that my skin is looking a bit more even toned and a bit brighter. While I really don't have any wrinkles, I will continue using this to fight off any that may be planning to invade my face soon!

This serum has become a strong ally in my attempt to ward off any signs of aging. I am truly impressed with this product and I'll choose this over any name brand or department store any day!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment