Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream



image



Retail Value: $19.99

I have always been a bit curious about how effective these cellulite creams actually are. So when given a chance to try a couple out, I was quick to accept the offer.

First thing, I noticed about Body Merry's Cellulite Gel-cream was the smell. It came off a wee bit strong but after 2 minutes it no longer bothered me.

image



The consistency of the product was more jelly like than cream. At first I was worried about whether or not this product would leave my skin and especially my hands with this sticky and tacky feeling as another product I have tried. Surprisingly, my skin and hands weren't sticky, but it left both skin and hands feeling soft!

I have been using this cream for about 2 weeks straight and while I am not quick to say it's "A miracle in a jar", one could very well incorporate it into a healthy fitness and diet routine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment