Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Vitamin C Serum by Day by Day Beauty Review




image



Retail Value: $19.50, 1 FL OZ.

OK, I may be a little biased when it comes to reviewing this product; mainly because of two reasons:

1. It was made by a company based in my home state ( Illinois).

2. The color of the bottle is my favorite color, blue. Also, the quality of the glass  bottle wasn't spared any expense.

Enough of that. I call this the "The Little Bottle That Could". Though I'm not a huge fan of the thin consistency of the liquid ( It is a bit thinner and runny compared to previous tested serums), that doesn't stop this small bottles effect.

image



I have been using this bottle for about 1.5 months and not consistently either. Even with my laziness, I can still see results! My skin looks refreshed,   healthier, and no longer appears drab and dull. The area around my eyes are soft and I can't keep my hands off of my face! I can imagine how this product will truly work if I stop being lazy and use it more consistently!

While the price is a bit off putting, I am glad to know I have this product in my arsenal of skincare products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment