Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Instanatural Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner




image



Retail Value: $17.75, 4. FL OZ bottle

I was in the market looking for a toner to complete my skincare regimen and  was given the opportunity to try this product out.

Shipping was fast (As usual being a Prime customer) and I was eager to open up the box and try out this toner.

My first impression once I had the bottle in my hand, was that I wished the wording on the label was black. White wording against yellow/orange background made reading the ingredients and directions a bit hard for me to read.


image



I was a bit surprised to see the toner in a spray bottle that dispels a fine mist. Most toners sold in stores are packaged in open cap bottles where you have to pour the toner onto a cotton pad or ball. I was a bit apprehensive about spraying my face with this especially when I tried it out initially. After a couple of uses, I adjusted to it and I actually like it packaged in a spray bottle. Being clumsy, at least I won't have to worry about spilling the contents should I ever knock the bottle over while in my tiny bathroom.

I don't know why I expected this toner to have a citrus smell to it. Maybe because the color of the label reminds me of oranges and lemons (Go figure).
I can't think of anything to compare the smell of the toner to. One thing is for certain and that is the toner doesn't have a heavy fragrance to it which is a great thing. While the scent of the toner isn't unpleasant nor does the scent lingers, it just smells different. Almost medicinal in a sense.

As for the results after using this toner, I will definitely say that I am impressed with how it works. My skin does feel tighter without a drying effect and although I've never had any issues with enlarged pores, my pores seem to look as if they have diminished a bit more in appearance.

As a new person to starting her first skincare regimen, I can't say how this toner compares to other well known brands that are currently on the market especially with the retail price, but I will say that I am quite satisfied with the results of this toner. Will I purchase  another bottle? I'm very price conscious and I don't see myself shelling out $20 for a toner, but at least this products does what it states on the bottle!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment