Sunday, October 19, 2014

Naturalico Cellulite Cream with Retinol & Caffeine




image



Retail Value: $19.99

I had yet another opportunity to try and review another cellulite cream and rate its effectiveness on the drawn out war of cellulite reduction.

Once again, the smell of the cream was a bit strong for my sensitive nose. While the scent didn't linger, the first whiff will surely catch your attention!

image



The product's consistency is very cream and a bit runny. It also left a slight sticky/tacky feeling on my hands, causing me to have wash my hands immediately after applying the cream.

I have been using this cream for about 3 weeks and while I'm not anxious to say if it is working, one could incorporate this product into a lifestyle where fitness and healthier eating is the main focus.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment